So after almost 2 months we’ll now open our blog again to be able to continue inspiring our die-hard readers!
And to all conspiring writers and who wants to be one of us, you can check this out (http://loveinkslingers.tumblr.com/howtojoin) We are accepting writers, regardless of how often you post as long as you will be able to meet our criteria, you can already be one of us.
And to those LIST members who don’t know what’s going on, don’t know if they are still a member and to those who are just partially lost along the universe, please message me (http://itshillaryanne.tumblr.com/ask)
** LIST members should ONLY reblog this post.
Have a good day! xx
I want to sleep with you.
I want to feel your heart beat on my skin as we wrap each other in a tight embrace. I want to hear you breathe in the quiet breeze of a summer night. I want to share dreams with you but I know that it’d just totally be a coincidence if something like that would happen. I want to listen to your stories, the ones you tell when you’re asleep.
When I wake up, I want smile as I see the beauty that is your face. I may not be a morning person but if I wake up to those eyes, that smile, that “Good morning, beautiful!”, I will be.
Never listen to my mouth because it speaks nothing but lies. Though I am suffering and secretly dying inside, you will hear nothing but “I am okay.” It hinders people from understanding what I really feel inside. My mouth is the reason why every single person thinks that I am strong- that I do not need any companion for I can do it by myself. But behind every “I’m okay” my mouth says, is my heart, slowly falling apart and turning into dusts.
Never believe my lips because it will show you nothing but smiles. Despite of everything, my lips always try to smile no matter what. Even if I am being engulfed by agony, even if I stay awake all night because of my night-long laments, still, I would smile in front of people I would meet everyday. I do not want others to feel sorry for me. I do not want them to think of me as a weak, sensitive girl who seeks attention by means of getting emotional every now and then. I smile so that people would think that I am okay.
Never believe the words I wrote in my letters because I could easily fake them. I could easily tell you that I am fine and that I am perfectly okay despite of the fact that I am actually seeking for someone’s help because I am about to breakdown. I could easily lie to you. I could put all happy-related terms in my letter and none of them might actually be true.
The world is full of lies and so am I. “I’m sad” could easily be replaced with “I’m fine”. An “I love you” could easily be replaced with an “I’ve moved on.” You see, lies are almost everywhere. But darling, if you really want to know, the real me. If you really want to read me- look straight into my eyes and it will tell you every single thing about me.
Depende yun eh. Paano ba nangyari? Nagaway kayo? Paano nya sinabi? :(
Do you love her enough to stick with her despite her bullshit? Do you love her enough to try to understand her complications? Do you love her enough to put up with her bitchiness? Do you love her enough to not run away when she makes things hard? Do you love her enough to not give up on her when she pushes you away? If you love her enough to be with her through all this, then you really do deserve her.
Have you ever been so in love with someone, that you fall in love with the little things about them? The way they look when they are thinking, or focusing on something. The way their face lights up when they talk about something they absolutely love. The way they talk to other people, their facial expressions and their hand gestures. And just the looks they give you. The way they smile and laugh with you. The look in their eyes before they lean in to kiss you. When they run their hands down your arms and lock their fingers with yours. And oh, the goosebumps and butterflies they gave you. When they pull you into a hug and you feel all their muscles relax and yours do too, because in that moment, everything is utterly perfect and you feel so safe. And when you catch yourself looking at them, wondering what they are thinking. You are not only in love with their and personality, you’re in love with their soul, every fiber of their being. And just the way they exist amazes you. It fascinates you, and you want to know every little thing about them. Now tell me how is someone suppose to get over that?
Hmm hi, i’m back.
Balang araw, darating din yung taong hinahanap mo. Yung Mr. Right mo na inakala mong hindi na nage-exist.
- Yung lalaking magbibigay sayo ng pagasa para maniwalang hindi lahat sila, gago at manloloko.
- Yung lalaking ipapakita sayo na iba sya at hindi sya tulad ng iba.
- Yung lalaking hindi sasayangin yung tiwalang ibinigay mo.
- Yung lalaking handang maghintay. Basta ikaw.
- Yung lalaking ibibigay yung buong sarili para sayo.
- Yung lalaking iintindihin ka kahit may moodswings ka.
- Yung lalaking hindi ka ipagpapalit sa kahit ano mang bagay.
- Yung lalaking andyan lang lagi para masandalan mo.
- Yung lalaking araw-araw kang liligawan at hindi magsasawa sayo.
- Yung lalaking ipapakilala ka sa pamilya nya na parang parte ka na.
- Yung lalaking magseselos kasi ayaw ka nyang maagaw ng iba.
- Yung lalaking kampante kang kasama kahit saan.
- Yung lalaking magsasabing hindi mo na kailangang magpaarte pa sa mukha kasi para sakanya, maganda ka na.
- Yung lalaking ngingitian ka lang, nakalimutan mo na lahat.
- Yung lalaking kakantahan ka ng paborito mong kanta.
- Yung lalaking magso-sorry kahit hindi nya kasalanan kasi ayaw nya nang mag-away kayo.
- Yung lalaking paulit-ulit kang papaalalahanan na mahal ka nya.
- Yung lalaking hindi ka iiwanan sa ere.
- At yung lalaking pang “forever.”
- Love who you want to and not a person someone told you to love. If you’re lucky enough to find your significant other, don’t you walk away from it.
- You have to remember that relationships are scary, but that shouldn’t hinder you talking to people and let them be a part of you. Don’t let your past relationship dictate your life - both present and future.
- Guard your heart.
- Don’t expect someone to be immediately happy when you told them to be. Learn that it’s okay to be sad sometimes and learn how to stop making someone feel bad for being sad.
- Surround yourself with people with good intentions.
- Respect and love your parents, because no matter what happens, whether good or bad, they’re always there for you.
- Being alone and being lonely are two different things. Being alone could be healthy, but no one deserves to be lonely.
- Take care of yourself like how you take care of other people.
- It’s okay to fail at things every once in a while. It makes you learn and be better the next time around.
- Plan ahead, but it’s okay to be spontaneous, too. It gives out a little excitement.
- Take a risk. It’s one of the few things you somehow owe yourself. It gives out a rush.
- You don’t need anyone else’s permission to do that things that you want. If you want something and it makes you happy, claim it.
- You don’t need someone else to save you. You are strong and you just need to be reminded that you could win all of your battles.
- Let people in and be a part of your life. You can never imagine what good it can provide you.
Not The One.
I think it’s possible to be deeply in love with someone and for them to still not be the one. It’s probably why so many people stay in relationships longer than they should. You can fall in love with their smile, their eyes, their little quirks, their personality…and still know in your heart that you’re not suppose to be with them.
There may not be any obvious reason why you shouldn’t be with them other than you just know. As much as you can’t deny that they will always have this special place in your heart and you will always care about them…you realize that your hand doesn’t perfectly fit into theirs. That something is missing in an otherwise perfect picture. Even thought you’re happy with them…you both know you can be happier…that someone out there is still waiting for you as cheesy as it sound.
Somehow you know that they’re not the one. That you both deserve better…that someone else deserves them more than you do. Even though you invest so much of your time with someone that you don’t want to feel like you wasted such a big portion of your life, you know you have to let them go. Eventually, you realize that we all settle on many things in our lives…and love shouldn’t be one of those things.
What if love was easy? And heartbreak was only a myth like Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy? What if happily ever afters were a part of everyones story? And finding the one did not feel like it took forever?
What if all those things were true. Would love still be worth it?